Cerchiamo Staff.

« Older   Newer »

1. bevivi

User deleted

Salve,
    il FORUM UFFICIALE di RAFFAELLA FICO cerca collaboratori.

Si richiede massima serietà e disponibilità ad impiegare un minimo di tempo.

Chi interessato è pregato di compilare questo form e di lasciarlo qua sotto.

Grazie.

CODICE
    ETA':
    COMPETENZE (grafica, spam, ricerca materiale, ecc...):
    PREFERENZA DI RUOLO DA SVOLGERE:

2. Edivad99

User deleted

HTML
    ETA':14
    COMPETENZE: Amministrazione Forum, Topic, utenti ecc..
    PREFERENZA DI RUOLO DA SVOLGERE: Mi va bene anche essere Moderatore Globale :)

3. primaxi

User deleted

Buongiorno mi sono appena iscritto al sito chiedo di poter accedere gentilmente a tutte le funzioni del forum. Grazie.
    Cordiali saluti in attesa di un vostro riscontro.

4. FabioPollio1972

User deleted

Buongiorno,
    sono un appassionato di fotografia e di materiale jpg ed altro formato.
    Ho 42 anni.
    Essere un moderatore

5. Javi Dent Parker

User deleted

is a photograph of the FICO model RAFFAELLA WANT CONNECT DIRECTLY WITH IT BECAUSE IT IS A SERIOUS CASE OF EMERGENCY

hi i am a good person and I do not want you to hurt him there a picture of you that I achieved Jaquier several Users with that fotogracia you naked I eh able bloquiar account those Users who try to hurt you but I need your help ASAP as it is now for your sake

which language you can understand me better to explain the problem that is happening to you if it comes to the press of the United States will be for you to leave me your number so we can talk on whatsapp best this is my number 1829-799-4949 E, Stammel

hello raffaella'm trying to communicate with you is a matter of emergency there is a picture of you naked Users want to hurt you eh jaquiar managed accounts for suspendercela Users are publishing her nude because this is my photography my whatsapp number 1829-799 - 4949

4 replies since 11/11/2009, 18:07   793 views